Thursday, January 31, 2013

Get Reading!

Hi Everyone!
I hope you have started reading our book choice, "Lorna Doone." I'm to Chapter 12. I'll admit, the first couple of chapters were a little difficult, but as with almost every book I read (excepting for "Harry Potter" and "Twilight") it always takes a few chapters to get the feel for the author's writing and the storyline. I've been listening to some of the book and the narrator does a great job at the dialects and brogues of the characters - some of which I have had a difficult time understanding! Now that I'm farther along the story is great and I'm really enjoying this book! If you haven't started, get busy! You will enjoy this book and enjoy a great story!

Let's plan on having our book discussion and movie night on Friday, February 22nd at my house. The movie is 2 1/2 hours so we will need to start around 5:30-6:00pm. Put that date on your calendar and get reading!

Kris

No comments: