Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Book Discussion: The Good Earth

Hi Everyone!
Lest you think I have forgotten that this was my book pick (I didn't) or that I haven't read the book (I have) or that I don't want to get together (I do!) I'm finally getting around to suggesting a date for our book discussion of Pearl Buck's "The Good Earth". I hope you all have been enjoying it. This is the second time I've read it and I had forgotten how much I enjoyed reading this book! It's wonderful reading about a culture so different than ours, but yet we see the same family problems happening regardless of time and place.

I was thinking of having the discussion Nov 4 or 11th. I think either Friday will work for me. Please let me know if one of those days will work for you and I'll pick a day that seems to work for most of us. Happy reading!

Kris

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

I think the 4th would work best for me.

Busy Gals Classic Reading Society News said...

Either Friday for me too at the moment.

Trish said...

the fourth works for me... loved this book! inspiring!(have a baby work in the field that afternoon what a woman!)metin :O)