We have to postpone our reading discussion for Friday August 12th, some of us will be going to Minot to help with the clean up there. We will probably not be able to do it the following Friday so the Friday after school starts might be an option please give me your input. Kris G. has the next book pick and I would like to keep things moving along. Unless most of us who have read would like to do the discussion in Minot Friday night. It sounds like I will be there for most of Friday and maybe some of you won't be there until Friday night, you will then be busy setting up your own camping situation. So, maybe August 26 with the same instructions for the discussion and dining.